Industrial UPS power supply system is the basis of industrial enterprises normal production and operation, a large number of advanced security equipment and information systems of industrial production, a continuous operation to provide a reliable power protection in these areas play a crucial role. From a holistic perspective with the perspective of development, enterprise-class data centre UPS power system requirements in the following areas:
1. Safe and reliable operations generally require the availability of UPS systems that is equivalent to 5 minutes of downtime per year. This indicator is very high, above all, continuous availability is measured in system operation lifetime, which is the total uptime obtained by dividing the total running time. A = MTBF / (MTBF + MTTR), 1 hour off time will make the power system availability to meet the target in 12 years, less than 5 9. Secondly, it should also be considered in the formula system restart and recovery time. A three-second power outage may cause the server down for 30 minutes, without considering the availability of the results of the impact of these factors calculated meaningless. Moreover, the availability refers to the entire UPS power supply system, not the UPS itself.
2. Can provide dual power, dual power supplies to meet the needs of the server. At present, the server market require dual power inputs, any way the power will not affect the normal operation server error so that the question of fault-tolerant server power capacity has increased significantly.
3. UPS power supply system can continue to expand, and the expansion process does not affect the normal operation of the load, to meet the server continued expansion and non-interruptible demand. These will not only be saving the initial investment cost of the system construction but also make the entire data centre UPS building process remain in a safe and efficient working condition, improve the system cost-effectively.
4. The system zero voltage is lower. Generally do not go higher than 1V to ensure a stable and reliable server data transmission, from interference. System zero voltage is too high because Grid into the line itself zero voltage on the high side, the system ground system does not meet the criteria, or large system harmonic current ground long and small diameter. UPS itself does not reduce the zero voltage, reducing the zero voltage to be achieved by improving the distribution system.
5. Green environmental protection, energy saving trend of the times. In the energy shortage today attention to environmental protection, green energy-saving power supply system concern, some companies have made to quantify energy efficiency provisions, as hard targets enterprises must be completed each year to perform. UPS green energy efficiency performance mainly reflected in the input power factor, importing current harmonics and machine efficiency and so on. Good performance UPS can reduce equipment interference on the power grid or oil machine can also save electricity and reduce operating costs.
6. UPS power supply system should be easy to maintain, easy to manage. This will not only save the maintenance cost of the system, more importantly, but you can also avoid the maintenance or due to human mismanagement caused the system failure. UPS power systems for industrial applications have what needs? In actual operation, industrial UPS systems in which aspects need to have special qualities?